Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thumbing thru my podcasts today

I was thumbing through my podcasts today and happened to find one by Yarn Thing: Crochet and Knitting Podcast that has an interview with Kate Jacobs. It is titled Kate Jacobs: Friday Night Knitting Club & Knit Two. I learned about the book through a group of friends on the internet and had to listen to the interview. I thought it was a very good. Marly had some really good questions for her. The original air date was 4/21/09.

Marly is a designer and I came across her name from a Ravelry group I joined called Interweave Crochet. Marley is the Administrator and the Moderator of the group. I just recently learned she is one of IC's designer's when I received my first issue of IC last month. I plan on attempting her Tremendous Tote when I get some WIP's done.
On her radio show she has some very interesting topics as well as interviews with Robyn Chachula, another designer for IC, and Marcy Smith, the editor of IC. So it looks like I have some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment