Friday, September 18, 2009

The Allotrope Ciliated Bag in Crochet

As mentioned earlier, I wrote a pattern.  And then I wrote another one.  The new pattern will be available on Ravelry in a few days.  I have a wonderful group of internet friends who have volunteered to test the pattern for me. (I can't mention their names because I don't have their permission) It's good to have a few pair of eyes to catch the mistakes and give you feedback.  
This pattern is for a bag which is super simple to make.  It's a good design for a beginner and I want the pattern to be easily understood. 
There is a story behind the name of the bag. If you are curious go to your online dictionary and look it up. The Free Pattern for the Allotrope Ciliated Bag in Crochet can be found here. You have to be a member of Rav to get to it.   






No comments:

Post a Comment