Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It has been almost a year since my last post.  I reread the last post. I had forgotten that I had bared my soul on the internet.  Oh well, that's what blogs are for. 
I have not crocheted much of anything new except for some earrings and bookmarks.  I have started making things for my Christmas list.  I know it's early but as I have said before I never know if I am going to be well so I plan ahead.  I have made more skulls. They are very popular.  I am selling the pattern for them. They are super easy to make. I will try to add a link to Ravelry so you can buy the pattern from here. I will have to research it a little.  It's been a long time since I have tried to do much on the computer but surf the net.
I haven't attempted to make any bags this year.  I have been on the down side of my illness. "What goes up must come down."  Part of the reason for me having the blues is that my craft room is currently occupied.  As wonderful as it is having my daughter move back in with me, I really miss my craft room.  Our home is very small. It's about 1100 sq. ft.  I had the room stuffed with yarn and craft supplies. The sheds are full so I had to stack some boxes and project bags in my room and in the living room and I did leave some boxes of yarn in the closet of my former craft room. 
I am coming out of the depressive phase slowly.  The nice warm weather with lots of sun has helped me a great deal.  I tend to get SADS during the winter season.  The other reason why I am climbing out of the hole is because I am finally getting my meds stabilized. My attention span is better and I am able to concentrate and remember things better.  I have never had a great memory but the illness and the meds have made the short term memory worse.  I am not getting any younger either and I am sure that is a contributor but I like to blame everything on the meds. 
When I get some free time and my mind is clear I will try to add some pictures and the link to my Day of the Dead Skull pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment